Satin Coat with a Black Paint Finish and stainless steel pull screen. A great alternative when covering the front face with brick or other non combustible materials. (Satin coat steel is pretreated with a zinc coating for corrosion resistance and paint adhesion.)
Stainless steel firebox, front and pull screens. Stainless steel provides a clean, contemporary and weather-resistant finish so that you can enjoy your fireplace for years to come.
- Hi/lo Millivolt valve with variable adjustment of flame and BTU
- A flame sensor that constantly monitor s the pilot flame and provides 100% gas shut of f if pilot is not sensed
- Stainless steel pull screen
- Lava Rock
Screened Porch Installation Guidelines:
- Refractory Liner – Three Piece, Traditional, or Herringbone
- Surround – Stainless Steel
- Remote Control – On/Off
- Weather Cover – Stainless Steel or Black
- Spark Assist – Battery Operated Pilot Burner Igniter
- Porch Area - 96 sq. ft.
- Ceiling Height - 92”
- A minimum of two walls can be screened but must be open to outside ventilation.
- Top of screen height - 78”
- Screen Area - 64 sq. ft
- Refer to installation manual for additional details of framing specifications and clearances.